Monday, October 14, 2013

Doodles of original characters

Hazel / Looks pretty mean / but actually pretty faithful when you are in trouble.
Patrick / is Hazel's uncle / No. not really.
But/ They both are / half-black.

---
I..guess this is more like an inside joke.
I'll keep posting about stories about them, so people who might come here actually understand some stuffs of mine...

A sketch for one of my stories titled "My Sweet Sweet Child"...which I posted about this like 3 or 4 years ago...haha
A woman who is hugging a child is Sara Farmaker, a protagonist.


She is decent woman who loves her daughter and tries to live without her ex-husband's help. 
...And then something bad happens.

I was planning on make this as a web comic since I was in Freshman year,
but I was quite busy...haha so I'll try to finish this one too.

Wow, lots of goal for my life so far.
PC game..board game...comic....wow...haha well, I guess more reasons to live my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment