Sunday, October 6, 2013

Doodles of one girl

"Something stupid such as stupid things"

Uhhhhhh yeah.

I.H. looks like H.S.
But H.S has better looking.

---

There are so many projects that I am working on --which kinda makes me busy all the time I guess haha--, and she is a character from one cartoon project.

Basic of the story is that the girl I.H. met a guy named H.W. in a park saying that she will die soon. From then, she starts to meet random deceased people in the park.

It won't be that gory like the first picture above. I think it would be more psychological!

Something like....


...this.
I thought I had rough version of comic in my hard drive but somehow I lost it.
Oh well, sucks for me haha.

There are so many things to finish before I die, and this is one of the first things to do in that list.
I'll finish it, and hopefully, I can even post the series in this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment